1. What is Pollo Campero Rewards?
- Earn points and rewards each time you decide to enjoy a flavorful chicken meal at Pollo Campero! You’ll earn 10 points for every $1 you spend. When you reach 1000 points, you’ll receive $10 in rewards. Download our app in the Apple App Store or Google Play by searching for “Pollo Campero, USA”.
- Pollo Campero Rewards also has a tiered rewards system. Depending on your loyalty level (Bronze, Silver or Gold), you’ll have access to more exciting offers and rewards. At the Bronze Tier, you’ll receive a $10 reward for every 1000 points. At the Silver Tier, you’ll receive a $12 reward for every 1000 points. At the Gold Tier, you’ll receive a $14 reward for every 1000 points. To join the Silver Tier, you must earn more than 1000 points in one year. To join the Gold Tier, you must earn more than 3000 points within one year. Customers in the Silver & Gold Tier will earn special offers and rewards. The higher your tier, the better your rewards and benefits.
2. Do I need to be a rewards member to participate in Pollo Campero Rewards?
- Yes, you must be a registered rewards member to participate in Pollo Campero Rewards. If you were a rewards member through our previous mobile app/loyalty program, prior to October 31st, 2018, you will need to migrate your rewards account.
3. Do I need to download the app to be a rewards member?
- Currently, our app is the only way to experience Pollo Campero’s Rewards. You can also sign up via web à https://iframe.punchh.com/whitelabel/pollocampero
4. Do all Pollo Campero locations in the U.S. participate in the rewards program?
- Pollo Campero Rewards is a new initiative that we’re rolling out across the U.S. Not all Pollo Campero locations are participants of the Pollo Campero Rewards Program. See local restaurant for details.
5. Who has access to my information?
- Pollo Campero only has access to the information guests provide when signing up and will never share that information. We do not store user passwords
1. What do I get for joining Pollo Campero Rewards?
- You’ll receive a “Free 3 Piece Individual Meal with Purchase of a Drink” (3 Pieces of Campero Fried or Citrus Grilled Chicken, choice of side and your choice of dinner roll or tortillas) offer after joining. Please note that this offer is only available for guests that download our mobile app.
2. How do I enroll to be a rewards member?
- Download our app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching for “Pollo Campero, USA”.
3. What if I’m already a rewards member?
- If you were a rewards member on our previous loyalty program, you need to migrate your account. When you download our app and login for the first time, you will be prompted to migrate your previous account. All your remaining points & rewards from the previous mobile app/loyalty program will be migrated over to our New Pollo Campero Rewards. You can also go to https://iframe.punchh.com/whitelabel/pollocampero and click sign up. Enter the email associated with your previous loyalty account to migrate your account.
4. Can anyone become a rewards member?
- Yes, everyone 13 years or older can be a rewards member.
5. Does it cost money to join Pollo Campero Rewards?
- No, this is completely free and our thanks to you for living life flavorfully with Pollo Campero.
1. How do I earn points?
- If you order online or through the Pollo Campero Rewards app, while logged into your rewards account, you will automatically receive points from that purchase.
- If you are making a purchase in a restaurant, you will need to scan the QR code shown on your “Earn Points” Page. Please let a team member know that you would like to earn points on your purchase at checkout.
- If the restaurant does not have a scanner or if you forgot to scan your mobile app, you can scan the barcode at the bottom of your receipt through the “Earn Points” Page. You can also enter the barcode numbers in manually to earn your points. Please note that points can only be added to your account, using this method, if this is done within 7 days of your purchase.
- If you ordered online and are logged into your account, you will automatically earn points after placing your order.
2. Will I earn points on catering orders?
- Currently, you will not receive points on Catering Orders, but we are working on a Catering Loyalty Program to reward you for serving flavorful chicken at your event.
3. Do my rewards ever expire?
- Yes. your rewards will all expire within one year of receiving the reward, unless otherwise noted. Please note the terms and conditions listed on your rewards offers for specific expiration dates.
4. Do I get points for purchases I made before I joined the program?
- If you were a previous rewards member, any remaining rewards and points will be migrated over to our New Pollo Campero Rewards. If you are a new member of Pollo Campero Rewards, you will start earning points after enrolling. Receipts from visits prior to your enrollment date are not eligible for points.
5. How do I refer a friend?
- To refer a friend, please share your invitation code with them to enter when they join Pollo Campero Rewards. You can find this code by going into your User Profile under “Invite Friends.” After they make their first purchase after joining Pollo Campero Rewards, we’ll give both you and your friend $5 in rewards to spend on flavorful chicken!
1. How do I redeem my rewards?
- Rewards can be redeemed at participating Pollo Campero Restaurants or online. After placing your order, please let our team member know that you would like to redeem a reward.
- To redeem a non-dollar amount offer in-store, please let our team member know which offer on your account you would like to redeem and they will apply it to your purchase. You can also open your Pollo Campero Rewards mobile app and tap the “Redeem” button next to the reward.
- To redeem a dollar reward from your account in-store, click the circular “$10” button at the bottom right corner of the REWARDS page and enter in how much you’d like to redeem. Please show the cashier your redemption code when you are at the restaurant placing your order.
- If you’re placing an order through the app or online, rewards can be added at checkout.
2. How will I know if I earned or received a reward?
- If you received or earned a reward, you will receive a push notification through the app and/or an email, depending on what you have subscribed to.
3. Do I have to redeem all my dollar-amount rewards on one visit?
- No! You can redeem as much or as little as you want during your visit (up to $200 per single transaction). Think of it as a bank account for delicious, flavorful chicken. If you do not use up the full dollar-amount reward, the remaining reward will be added back to your account. For example: if you have $10 in rewards, but only spend $4, $6 in rewards will be left in your account balance.
4. Do my rewards ever expire?
- Yes, your rewards will expire. All dollar-amount rewards will expire within one year of inactivity on your Pollo Campero Rewards Account (no purchase transaction using your rewards account). All non-dollar amount rewards will expire based on the expiration date listed on the offer.
5. Can I redeem rewards on catering orders?
- Yes! You can redeem up to $200 at one time towards a catering or dine-in order.
6. Do I get a reward on my birthday?
- Yes! You will receive an offer for $10 off of your purchase of $20 or greater from Pollo Campero for your birthday.
7. Why didn’t I get my birthday offer?
- Birthday rewards are automatically issued to guests on their birthday if they have also inputted their birthday date in their profile. Please make sure to update your birthday information in your profile to receive this offer. If you have followed all of the steps above and still have not received your birthday offer, please contact us at: email@example.com.
8. What if I joined Pollo Campero Rewards during my birthday month?
- If you joined Pollo Campero Rewards during your birthday month, you will still receive your Birthday reward.
9. What if I have rewards, but I don’t live near a Pollo Campero?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to credit you in any form or fashion for unused rewards. If you have rewards, but are unable to redeem them, due to your local store not having Pollo Campero Rewards, because you’ve moved to an area where you are unable to access one of our stores or any other issue that would prevent you from redeeming rewards through our Pollo Campero Rewards program.
1. Can I have more than one rewards account?
- Each guest can only have one Pollo Campero Rewards account. If Pollo Campero discovers abuse of the program by our fraud prevention mechanisms, Pollo Campero reserves the right to suspend or delete accounts and is not responsible for rewards or points pertaining to the suspended or deleted accounts.
2. What if I have additional questions or concerns not answered by this FAQ?
- This FAQ only shows a list of the most frequently asked questions about Pollo Campero Rewards. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.