January 21, 2022
Your Safety Is Our Priority
January 2022 COVID-19 Update: Dining Rooms & Your Safety
Your safety continues to be our priority and we are following all local guidelines and ordinances regarding Covid-19 in our restaurants. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we encourage social distancing and take other precautions to provide a safe environment for our guests and team members. See below for a list of the measures that we are implementing:
- Social Distancing: We are limiting capacity according to health officials’ local guidelines.
- Team Member Health: We are monitoring the health of all team members, including temperature checks.
- Protective Gear: All team members are wearing masks and gloves at all times while on duty.
- Frequent & Thorough Handwashing: We are following strict sanitization protocols and guidelines as suggested by the CDC and local health departments.
- Frequent Cleaning: We are disinfecting all surfaces and high-touch areas at an increased frequency.
- Tamper Proof Seals: We are sealing all delivery orders with tamper-proof stickers.
And of course, always remember that your Campero favorites can be ordered at www.order.campero.com or through our mobile app to be picked up at the restaurant or delivered to your door by a 3rd party delivery service.
Thank you for being part of the Campero Family and allowing us to serve you every day!