Make Life More Flavorful
Pollo Campero first opened its doors as a tiny, family-owned restaurant in Guatemala in 1971 with the goal of treating family and friends to its prized chicken recipe passed down from generation to generation.
Now with over 350 Locations worldwide, Pollo Campero has become world-renowned for our flavorful chicken. Hand-breaded and marinated with our proprietary blend of seasonings, our chicken is second to none. With scratch-made sides and a bevy of specialty drinks, customers rave about our brand.
Our mission is to make life more flavorful.
- Compounded Annual Sales Growth of 12% for the past six years
- 25 best fast-food chains in America – #6 Business Insider
- Over 350 restaurants system-wide with rapid expansion plans over the next five years and beyond
Campero USA Corp provides integrated support in operations, site selection and real estate, training, and marketing through our Dallas-based support center and field-based teams.
Real Estate and Construction
Our Real Estate team will assist you through the site selection process, and our Construction department will provide design and consulting assistance to manage the construction process of your restaurant.
Comprehensive training for you and your key managers along with continuing corporate training and on-site restaurant training.
Operations and Field Support
When your Restaurant opens, our Operations team will provide ongoing support, including access to our corporate management team for the latest food service innovations.
Our Marketing team will provide marketing materials and strategies for use on a local level and will assist with marketing initiatives.
Pollo Campero is looking for candidates that want to Make Life More Flavorful. We are looking for franchisees who meet the following criteria:
- Share a passion for the Pollo Campero brand.
- Be entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, and motivated.
- Willing to become proficient in all aspects of running a Pollo Campero restaurant.
- Current or prior restaurant ownership experience and have a history of business leadership.
- Able to develop and lead teams, manage operations, and deliver financial results.
- Understand the market to be developed.
- Possess the financial resources to capitalize your business.
Financial Requirements & Investment
Your financial plan will need to reflect the capital necessary to complete the development of the number of restaurants within the development agreement. This financial plan must be complete, and the commitment of the capital must be in place before the development agreement can be executed.
A single-unit commitment requires liquidity totaling $500,000 and a net worth of $1 million
A multi-unit commitment requires liquidity totaling $750,000 and a net worth of $1.5 million
- Initial Investment Estimate: $1.6M-$1.9M*
- Initial franchise fee of $40,000 per restaurant
- 5% ongoing Royalty Rate
- 5% ongoing Advertising Fee
- 3% ongoing spending requirement for local store marketing
*Please refer to Item 7 of the FDD for the estimated initial investment details
What To Expect
The path to owning a Pollo Campero franchise is an exciting journey and we'll be there for every milestone. To get started, complete and submit the inquiry form and we'll work with you to finish the rest of the multi-phased process.
- Submit inquiry form online
- Contacted by the Franchise Development Department
- Submit an application
- Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) issued
- Attend Discovery Day and present business plan to Franchise Development Department
- Area Development Agreement (ADA) issued and executed
- Site selection, site approval, and finalize lease or purchase
- Sign franchise agreement, begin construction, attend training (franchisee, management, and crew) and open restaurant!
Let's Get Started!
To learn more about owning a Pollo Campero and joining the world’s most flavorful chicken brand please complete the form below for more information and a member of our development team will be in touch with you soon.
Pollo Campero Requirements:
- Multi-unit restaurant management/ development experience. Franchise ownership preferred.
- Minimum Net Worth of $1.5 Million of which $750,000 must be liquid.