- What is Pollo Campero Catering Rewards?
- Earn rewards each time you decide to enjoy a flavorful catered chicken meal from Pollo Campero! When you spend $1,000, you’ll receive Free Catering for 10 People. Download our app in the Apple App Store or Google Play by searching for “Pollo Campero, USA”.
- Our system will automatically keep track of your Catering purchases and automatically reward you once you reach $1,000.
2. Do I need to be a rewards member to participate in Pollo Campero Rewards?
- Yes, you must be a registered rewards member to participate in Pollo Campero Catering Rewards. If you were a rewards member through our previous mobile app/loyalty program, prior to October 31st, 2018, you will need to migrate your rewards account. Once you sign up for Pollo Campero Rewards, you will automatically be signed up for our Pollo Campero Catering Rewards.
3. Do I need to download the app to be a rewards member?
4. Do all Pollo Campero locations in the U.S. participate in the rewards program?
- Pollo Campero Rewards is a new initiative that we’re rolling out across the U.S. Not all Pollo Campero locations are participants of the Pollo Campero Catering Rewards Program. See local restaurant for details.
5. Who has access to my information?
- Pollo Campero only has access to the information guests provide when signing up and will never share that information. We do not store user passwords
1. How do I enroll to be a rewards member?
- Download our app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store by searching for “Pollo Campero, USA”. Or sign up here - https://iframe.punchh.com/whitelabel/pollocampero
2. What if I’m already a rewards member?
- If you were a rewards member on our previous loyalty program, you need to migrate your account. When you download our app and login for the first time, you will be prompted to migrate your previous account. All your remaining points & rewards from the previous mobile app/loyalty program will be migrated over to our New Pollo Campero Rewards. You can also go to https://iframe.punchh.com/whitelabel/pollocampero and click sign up. Enter the email associated with your previous loyalty account to migrate your account.
4. Can anyone become a rewards member?
- Yes, everyone 13 years or older can be a rewards member.
5. Does it cost money to join Pollo Campero Rewards?
- No, this is completely free and our thanks to you for living life flavorfully with Pollo Campero.
- How do I redeem my rewards?
- Rewards can be redeemed at participating Pollo Campero Restaurants or online. After placing your order, please let our team member know that you would like to redeem a reward.
i. To redeem a non-dollar amount offer in-store, please let our team member know which offer on your account you would like to redeem and they will apply it to your purchase. You can also open your Pollo Campero Rewards mobile app and tap the “Redeem” button next to the reward.
ii. If you’re placing an order through the app or online, rewards can be added at checkout.
2. How will I know if I earned or received a reward?
- If you received or earned a reward, you will receive a push notification through the app and/or an email, depending on what you have subscribed to.
3. Do my rewards ever expire?
- Yes, your rewards will expire. All non-dollar amount rewards will expire based on the expiration date listed on the offer.
4. What if I have rewards, but I don’t live near a Pollo Campero?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to credit you in any form or fashion for unused rewards. If you have rewards, but are unable to redeem them, due to your local store not having Pollo Campero Rewards, because you’ve moved to an area where you are unable to access one of our stores or any other issue that would prevent you from redeeming rewards through our Pollo Campero Rewards program.
- Can I have more than one rewards account?
- Do I earn points on Catering orders?
- How do I know how far I am from receiving my Catering Reward?
- What if I have additional questions or concerns not answered by this FAQ?
- Each guest can only have one Pollo Campero Rewards account. If Pollo Campero discovers abuse of the program by our fraud prevention mechanisms, Pollo Campero reserves the right to suspend or delete accounts and is not responsible for rewards or points pertaining to the suspended or deleted accounts.
- No, you will not earn points on Catering Orders.
- While we are working on developing a solution, currently our mobile app is unable to show you how much you’ve spent on Catering; however, rest assured that our systems are able to. We recommend that you keep track of your Catering Orders. You are also welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on your status.
- This FAQ only shows a list of the most frequently asked questions about Pollo Campero Rewards. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.